Our expert cleaning technicians are professionals who will make you wonder how they could possibly have brought back the original shine to your tiled areas so quickly and easily.
The comprehensive training our technicians receive enables them to use the most effective methods for making your tiles and grout as beautiful as they’ve ever been.
Tile, Stone Cleaning
Here are some examples of the tile-cleaning tasks our experts tackle:
- Bathroom floors, tubs, showers, and countertops
- Tiled floors in any other room of your home
- Indoor and outdoor tile tabletops
- Tile fireplaces
- Kitchen floors, backsplashes, and countertops
- Foyer and entryway floors
Tile, Stone Grout Cleaning and Sealing
Our Tile and Grout Cleaning process includes the following steps:
- Step 1: Clean, degrease, and remove old sealer by applying cleaning solution and allowing to work.
- Step 2: Mechanically scrub tile and grout to loosen accumulated soil, grease, and old sealer.
- Step 3: Rinse and extract water and loosened waste products, using high-pressure heated water and a powerful wet-vacuum.
- Step 4: Repeat Steps 1 through 3 (clean, scrub, rinse/extract) for more thorough cleaning, rinsing, and waste removal.
- Step 5: Speed-dry, spot-clean (as needed), and inspect, to ensure that both tile and grout are clean and stain-free.
- Step 6 (optional): Apply pigmented grout-sealer, to waterproof, stain-proof, protect, and further beautify your tiles (recommended).
In addition to cleaning ceramic tile and all other types of tile and grout, 5 Star Facilities Services offers grout-sealing, to protect your newly-cleaned grout, and re-grouting, to renew your aging grout, restoring your tiled areas to like-new condition.
Our grout-sealing service is highly recommended after grout-cleaning, to seal in the beauty and shine of your newly-cleaned grout, protecting it from dulling or staining, keeping it looking clean and bright longer, and making it easier to clean in the future.
We also offer emergency tile, stone grout cleaning and sealing service for the times when water damage creates conditions that may be conducive to mold and mildew growth.